Students training (practice)
Students training is obligatory only for students who started studies in 2011/12 or earlier.
People who undertook the programme in 2012/13 or later do not do the training
A few general rules concerning students training:
- Student has to take 120 hours of practice.
- Student can take practice during the first and/or the second and/or the third year of studies. Credit from practice is checked in the end of the last year of studies.
- Student does not have to pass total amount of 120 hours of practice in the same place – training can be done in several institutions. However, 120 hours must be collected in sum.
- The job done by student as a training does not have to be connected with philosophy. However, you cannot work physically – it has to be a mental work.
- If student is employed somewhere (irrespective of taking practice), that work can be counted as a students training.
- Every year there will be provided a registration in USOS for a course called “Students Practice”. Student has to register for it in the last year of taking practice.
Steps through taking the practice for students who started studies in the 2009/10 academic year or later:
- Contact dr. Grażyna Kacprowicz ( firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com ) and ask if she accepts the work you would like to pass as a students training. If she accepts it, ask her to send you necessary documents i.e. referral (skierowanie) and agreement.
- Take the practice :)
- From your employer get a confirmation of taking training (without any mark – just “pass” oraz “zal” + number of hours).
- Contact dr. Kacprowicz again and deliver her that confirmation – then she will give you a sign in your students book and examination sheet.
In case of students who started studies before the 2009/10 academic year the procedure is remarkably different. Those students must visit me during the office hours to work out the details.