If you are our student and want to go on Erasmus…
With all the questions concerning applying for Erasmus please contact Erasmus Coordinator in the Institute of Philosophy is Dr. Tadeusz Ciecierski (e-mail: email@example.com)
Recruitment for the ERASMUS PLUS program in the academic year 2014/2015
(departure in the academic year 2015/2016 )
The offer is available to all students of PBCV who are at least during the second year of their studies*:
Call for applications – required documents:
1.Letter of motivation indicating reasons for the choice of particular institutions together with the applicant’s contact details (telephone [very important!], e-mail). In the application please include also all the information that may be important for the selection procedure (participation in classes taught in foreign language, foreign practices, work for the Institute of Philosophy or the University, special academic achievements or honors etc.). If the candidate is considering several possible institutions as possible places for the visit, s/he is asked to indicate his or hers preferences.
2 Resume (CV),
3. List of all the grades received during the studies at the Institute of Philosophy or during prior studies (if they are not studies at the Institute of Philosophy),
4. One opinion (recommendation) of the faculty (teaching) staff member,
5. A certificate of language proficiency.
The required documents should be submitted until the 25th of February 2015:
– Personally to Tadeusz Ciecierski [office hours: Fridays, 3 PM- 4.30 PM, room 42, Nowy Swiat 69 (4th floor)]
– via the correspondence box of T. Ciecierski.
Criteria of evaluation**:
– the grading average obtained from all subjects in Philosophy , cognitive science, bioethics;
– other academic achievements;
– the assessment of language proficiency;
– year of study (preference for students of higher years);
– compatibility of student’s interests and specialization with the choice of receiving institution;
– work for the Institute of Philosophy or the University.
* – In case of the third year (1st cycle) students the visit may start no earlier than in the second semester of the upcoming academic year
** – The board may organize additional interviews with the applicants
Click ON THE PICTURE BELOW to see the presentation including answers to many of your questions concerning Erasmus:
List of institutions having Erasmus bilateral agreements with Institute of Philosophy, including the number of available places, the maximum length of stay and language requirements (PBCV 1st and 2nd cycles):