The offer is available to all students of WISiP who are at least during the second year of their studies*.
(the visit in the academic year 2021/2022)
Call for applications – required documents:
- Letter of motivation indicating reasons for the choice of particular institutions together with the applicant’s contact details (telephone [very important!], e-mail). In the application please include also all the information that may be important for the selection procedure (participation in classes taught in foreign language, foreign practices, work for the Faculty of Philosophy or the University, special academic achievements or honors etc.). If the candidate is considering several possible institutions as possible places for the visit, s/he is asked to indicate his or hers preferences.
- Resume (CV),
- List of all the grades received during the studies at the Faculty of Philosophy (including cognitive science and bioethics) or during prior studies (if they are not studies at the Faculty of Philosophy) together with a calculated average grade,
- One opinion (recommendation) of the faculty (teaching) staff member (in case of Ph.D. students: supervisor or tutor),
- A certificate of language proficiency.
- Completed registration form (available below) that has to be sent to: email@example.com
The required documents should be submitted until the 15th of March 2021:
- Personally to Ms. Anna Szpilowska firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision will be announced by the 22nd of March, 2021.
IMPORTANT: students should read the general rules for applying for the scholarship (below, the file is in Polish but you may ask International Relations Office for the translation).
Criteria of evaluation**:
– the grading average obtained from all subjects in Philosophy, cognitive science, bioethics (only students with the average of at least 4.0 may apply, no year re-take or more than one conditional pass is allowed in the departure year);
– other academic achievements;
– the assessment of language proficiency;
– year of study (preference for students of higher years);
– compatibility of student’s interests and specialization with the choice of receiving institution;
– work for the Faculty of Philosophy or the University.
– In case of the third year (1st cycle) students the visit may start no earlier than in the second semester of the upcoming academic year.
In case of not being granted with the Erasmus scholarship applicants might lodge an appeal to dr Bogdan Dziobkowski.