This is an important information for the newcomers (both 1st and 2nd cycle studies):
To receive student’s ID you are obliged to prepare, sign, and submit two documents:
1. Agreement of payment – available to download in two versions: POLISH or ENGLISH. Polish citizens should choose Polish version and foreigners the English one. You have to print it out, fill in and sign, and the submit to the Secretariat. TWO COPIES are required.
2. Declaration concerning free of charge studies. This document is prepared on your USOS account. After preparing it you should print it out, sign, and also submit to the office. The instruction of how to prepare document may be found HERE.
Since the instruction is in Polish we would like to ask Polish students to help foreigners in dealing with this issue.
You can submit the documents on the following days:
- Monday 1st Oct., 11:00-13:00
- Tuesday 2nd Oct., 11:30-13:00
- Thursday, 4th Oct., 12:00-14:00
- or during any office hours
Regarding doubts that may be raised by the paragraph 1.1.5 in the Agreement of Payment, which says that some additional fees may be required for classes taught in foreign languages, I inform you that this is NOT APPLICABLE to the Philosophy of Being, Cognition and Value. The programme is free of charge and the only fees you may be obliged to pay are for repeating classes, repeating year etc. These fees are enumerated in “The Ordinance” mentioned in the par. 3 of the Agreement. The Ordinance can be found HERE. Shortly speaking, you do not pay anything for studying, you pay only if you fail to pass some course etc.
And just to be super-clear: the programme is free for citizens of EU and EFTA countries. Poland is a member of EU indeed ;)
- in the field “concluded on” (“zawarta w dniu”) you put “01.10.2012” (the same date in par. 6.1).
- in the field “The University, represented by…” you put ,”Dziekan Wydziału Filozofii i Socjologii prof. UW dr hab. Krzysztof Koseła”
- in the field “file No” (nr albumu) you put your student number – you can find on the “MyUSOSweb” site (in the USER INFORMATION section).
IDs ready to pick up: