In a few days payments for your conditional passing will be introduced to your USOS accounts. Deadline for paying those fees is 31st October. If someone would like to postpone the payment, you have to – as usual – write an official letter to the Coordinator i.e. me. (fk).
Due to numeous questions concerning passing the annual essays requirement, I’d like to inform you that:
- Essays are treated as every other course – it means that not having grades from essays by the end of September is equal to not passing the year of studies.
- From this year essays are also in USOS and you must be registered for them (as for any other course).
- If someone has not registered for essays during registration rounds, one has to do that by submitting the FORM to the USOS-coordinator (as in case of any other course).
- If you have not registered for essays and now you cannot collect tutors’ signatures on those forms, you still have the chance to pass the year. To make that happen Secretariat has to receive by 30th September one of two:
- paper copies of the first pages of your essays with grades and tutors’ signatures;
- e-mail from tutors with your grades from essays.
- However, mail or paper copy does not exempt you from submitting the formula from the point 3 ASAP
- Conditional passings (warunki) of annual essays are FREE OF CHARGE (and that’s the only difference between these conditional passing and conditional passing of other courses).
ADMISSION 2013 SECOND ROUND NEWS:
(click on any headline to expand)
The Admission Procedure
- Detailed information concerning the admission procedure may be found in Admission section of this website.
The Entry Exams Dates & Locations
- The Entry Exam will take place on 23rd September 2013.
- All the exams are going to take place in the Institute of Philosophy, Krakowskie Przedmieście 3 st. in Warsaw.
The Schedule of the Entry Exams
- The results will be announced on Thursday 26th September, around noon; any information in the system before that time should not be considered as a binding statement (it’s just a matter of data processing in the system, is not official, and may be changed).
- Candidates qualified for the studies are obliged to deliver the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS on
- Friday 27th September, between 13:00 and 15:00 to room no. 309 (3rd floor) in the Institute of Philsoophy
- Check the details concerning the documents HERE.
- Non-submitting the required documents by specified deadline is equal with resignation from undertaking studies.