Due to new regulations every student who started the studies in the 2011/12 academic year and does not pay for the studies is obliged to sign and deliver to the secretariat a declaration of being entitled to study for free.
- if you won’t deliver the declaration you declare yourself as a paying student!
- a declaration should be made on your USOS account – HERE is the manual on how to do that.
- the manual as well as the declaration itself is in Polish, so foreigners should ask Poles for help in dealing with that, and Poles should help foreigners :)
- deadline for submitting the declaration – designated by the Rector of UW – is 15th December 2011.
- you can submit the declaration by leaving it in my post-box on the 1st floor or come in person for office hours.