The second and absolutely ultimate deadline for submitting the indeks and examination sheet is Friday 30th September. Please leave the documents in my mail-box on the first floor.
The 1st round of registration for philosophical courses:
- from 15th June 8 a.m. to 30th June 11:59 p.m.
The 2nd round of registration for philosophical courses:
- from 23rd September to 10th October.
Click HERE to find out the dates of the Token-registration (PE etc.).
ADMISSION 2011 NEWS:
(click on the news title to expand)
The Admission Procedure
- Detailed information concerning the admission procedure may be found in Admission section of this website.
The Entry Exams Dates & Locations
- The 1st Round Entry Exam will take place on 11th July 2011.
- The 2nd Round Entry Exam will take place on 23rd September 2011
- All the exams are going to take place in the Institute of Philosophy, Krakowskie Przedmieście 3 str. in Warsaw.
The Schedule of the 1st Round Entry Exams
The Schedule of the 2nd Round Entry Exams
- 1st Cycle Studies Board 1
- 1st Cycle Studies Board 2
- 2nd Cycle studies: the exam will start at 13:20. Please arrive at the Institute about 13:10.
- The results of the 1st round will be announced on Thursday 14th July, about noon, in the IRK, on our website and on the Institute noticeboard.
- The results of the 2nd round will be announced on Tuesday 27th September, about noon, in the IRK, on our website and on the Institute noticeboard.
- Any information you may find in the IRK before the above mentioned date of the official announcement is just a matter of data-processing and is not, in any case, a binding statement.
- THE RESULTS OF THE 2ND ROUND OF ADMISSION TO DOWNLOAD HERE
- Candidates qualified for the studies in the 2nd round are obliged to deliver the required documents on Wednesday, 28th September, 12:00-14:00, room 306.
- Non-submitting the required documents by specified deadline is equal with resignation from undertaking studies.
After the inauguarion of the evening polish studies there’s going to be a special lecture by dr Tomasz Wiśniewski on Intellectual Property Law. Attendance on that lecture is enough to get the credit for the subject in question (for free). The lecture is going to be given in polish.
The inauguration starts at 12:00 on 30th September, room 13, and the lecture on Intellectual Property should start about 12:45. Just go there and remember to take the signature after the lecture.
We cordially invite all Philosophy of Being, Cognition and Value students
as well as other interested people
to the PBCV inauguration lecture
“Autonomy and Liberal Virtues”
which will be delivered by prof. Paweł Łuków.
The lecture is a part of the PBCV inauguration ceremony
which will take place on Friday,
30th September 2011, at 12:00 a.m.
in the Institute of Philosophy, room 14  (1st floor)
* Additional info for new students: your presence is obligatory since after the Inauguration a series of introductory trainings will take place (Library, Intellectual Property, USOS, Computers). Everything is going to end about 4 p.m.