12 Jan, 2011; General Registrations
In accordance with the new University regulation student can at most once sing out from the course one has registered for. To sign out student should fill in appropriate request through the USOS, print it out, and bring to the secretariat. However, the course student has signed out stays on the list of courses taken by the student (with no mark by it).
In case of course managed via token registrations, the tokens are not returned after resignation from the course.
16 Oct, 2010; General Registrations
Due to problems that occured in the first week of October, the registration for philosophical courses have been extended and will last to the end of the month.
15 Oct, 2010; General Registrations
These are the rounds of the Health & Safety ONLINE course:
The course is on the COME platform and ends with exam. This course and is treated as every other subject and you have to pass it during the first year of studies.
Further details are available here.
Polish students are asked to help the foreigners who don’t speak polish – since the platform probably won’t provide the english version of the course.
7 Oct, 2010; General Registrations
- UPDATE (11.10) From now all the problems with registration should be report to Mr. Piotr Wilkin who is USOS co-ordinator in our Institute. His e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE (8.10): The registration for philosophical subjects has been fixed and it should work properly now.
Click on the name of registrations below do dispel all doubts concerning them…
Registration for Physical Education, Foreign Language Courses and General Subjects (“OGUNs”)…
…is done via so called TOKEN REGISTRATION. On that site you will find “Main Registration Rules” – where you can learn how to register – as well as the schedule of registration rounds.
THIS REGISTRATION WORKS WITH NO PROBLEMS SO YOU SHOULD REGISTER FOR THE MENTIONED CLASSES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- General Subjects (“OGUNs”) are courses taken at the Warsaw University but outside the Institute of Philosophy – you can take any course that is in the catalogue, except those offered by our institute. Check the PROGRAMME section of this site to find out what are the requirements concerning OGUNs.
- The French classes are dedicated to you, however you do not have to attend this particular classes – you can choose classes of any other modern language (except english of course).
YOU DO NOT USE THE TOKEN REGISTRATION TO SIGN UP FOR PHILOSOPHICAL CLASSES – YOU USE THIS REGISTRATION ONLY FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION, FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND OGUNs.
Registration for Philosophical Subjects…
…is done via no-token registration in the USOS (university system for students affairs) – you should look through this site because during the studies you will use it for various purposes. To register for classes, after logging in, you should go to the STUDENT’S SECTION and then from the REGISTRATION menu on the left choose “Direct for groups”. There you have the catalogue of philosophical courses and you can register for them by clicking the green basket (just like shopping). You should try to register for classes but as I told you, there may be some technical problems and if you fail to register just don’t worry about that – I will inform you when the system will be fixed.
Remember: FOR PHILOSOPHICAL COURSES YOU MUST REGISTER VIA THIS NO-TOKEN REGISTRATION IN USOS. YOU MUSTN’T DO THAT THROUGH THE TOKEN REGISTRATION.
Besides, sometimes you will see that some courses appears two times in the catalogue. Then do not register for the group which ID is ended with “OG” phrase – it means that those are places for people from other faculties who are going to take philosophical courses as OGUNs.
- If you have already signed in for philosophical classes with “OG” you have to sing out.
- The registration for philosophical courses ends on 15th October – however if necessary it will be prolonged or other round of registration will be open later.
Login and password for both registrations are the same as in the IRK.
18 Jul, 2010; Registrations
Registration for 2010/2011 Institute of Philosophy courses :
1st round: 15.06.2010 – 30.06.2010
2nd round: 23.09.2010 – 15.10.2010
Please also visit this site, where you can find detailed schedule of registrations for PE, General Subjects and Foreign Language classes.
25 May, 2010; Registrations
For those students who have already taken students training (no matter this or the previous year), there will be a USOS registration for the training:
from 20.05 to 06.06.
UPDATE: Everyone, who have already take students training – no matter when, how and where – should register in the USOS.
To find students training in the USOS, type ,,3501-PRAKTYKI” in the <Course> search field in the DIRECTORY section.
17 May, 2010; Registrations
Here are some recently announced rounds of registration dates:
Foreign Language Exams:
– 12.04.2010 – 24.05.2010 (summer session)
– 12.07.2010 – 22.08.2010 (autumn session)
Foreign Language Courses in 2010/11 academic year
– 01.06.2010 – 30.06.2010 (registration for dedicated and open groups)
– 27.09.2010 – 07.10.2010 (registration for dedicated and open groups)
– 21.10.2010 – 24.10.2010 (time for changing groups, logout, etc.)
– 15.02.2011 – 25.02.2011 (time for changing groups, logout, etc.)
In case of any doubts please contact: email@example.com
Keep those dates in mind !